STEM Technology Training
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE
This workshop is for Teachers, Teacher Trainers, or Technology Professional Development Leaders, who want to learn how to integrate technology into STEM education.
This training is a face-to-face, hands-on workshop that has been offered at the I-STEM Summer Institute. The training focuses on science and math with technology integration providing educators with hands-on experience in developing and designing problem-based curriculum.
Through active engagement as learners in completing cross curricular, problem-based activities; educators gain a variety of new technology skills as well as a better understanding of how technology can be an integral part of their classrooms as we develop learners for the 21st Century.
Outlines and Objectives:
• Model strong technology integration pedagogy
• Focus on problem-based curriculum
• Create a hands-on environment for teachers to learn.
• Share the lesson resources so others can take them back to their classrooms
• STEM curriculum and the Common Core
• Cross-Curricular STEM Units
• Activities to grow an awareness of STEM careers
• Cross-curricular approach to STEM
• Using alternative assessment strategies for STEM Reflection
*Agendas and time frames are customizable to meet the needs of each organization.