NCCE provides programs and initiatives that will empower teachers to help students learn and achieve mastery of necessary skills. Opportunities to access information that impacts members and supports the core mission and goals of NCCE will be provided to all NCCE members.
Internet connectivity: Schools across the United States require robust and reliable broadband connectivity. However, most schools do not have the network capacity to meet the demands of today’s digital environment.
- Emerging tech
- Bring your own device/technology
- Community and home access of high-speed internet
State and Federal Standards: Our students are at the center of everything we do. Standards at the foundation of student preparation, professional learning and technology integration include International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards in conjunction with federal and state content standards.
- 21st Century Learning/Consumers to producers
- Software and online tools
- Local and global connections
- Personalized learning (blended/PBL/online)
- STEAM/STEM/Computational thinking/Maker space
- Library media and Information Literacy
- College-Career readiness